- If you want to know what's new in the latest version, you can check the release notes.
- Download the current version (2.17) as Windows installation package. If you are nor sure to have administrator rights on the target computer, you may prefer to download it as a ZIP file for manual installation.
- Installing Hemisfer is then very easy: double-click on the downloaded intallation file and follow the instructions that appear. A shortcut will be
placed in the start menu and on the desktop. If you downloaded instead the ZIP file,
it is not complicated either: uncompress all files into a folder of your
choice. You can then make a shortcut of Hemisfer.exe in
your start menu or on your desktop.
- Hemisfer is provided with a few language files. You can
therefore choose another language at any time without
having to reinstall anything, not even to leave the software.
- After installation, the free downloadable software is limited to an image analysis within a radius of 500 pixels. This limitation is removed upon registration.
Canopix is a companion software to
Hemisfer for generating random canopy pictures. Its is available as
freeware without warranty or support.
Canopix (version 2.0) can be downloaded as executable file and does not need any specific installation. It runs on Windows Vista or more recent.