Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
- Personal Homepage
- Process based hydrological modelling
- Predictions in ungauged catchments
- Hydrological classifications based on the dominant runoff process (DRP) concept
- Operational application of process-based runoff generation modules
- Since October 2013: PhD-Student at the Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL and the Department of
Geography of the University of Zurich (CH).
Title: Runoff generation during flash-floods.
2010 to March 2013: Double-Master-Degree in civil and environmental engineering with focus on "Water and Environment" at the University of Trento (I) and the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (D).
- September 2006 to January 2010: Undergraduate studies in environmental engineering at the University of Trento (I).
- Antonetti, M., Buss, R.,
Scherrer, S., Margreth, M., and Zappa, M.: Mapping dominant runoff
processes: an evaluation of different approaches
using similarity measures and synthetic runoff simulations, Hydrol.
Earth Syst. Sci., 20, 2929-2945, doi:10.5194/hess-20-2929-2016, 2016.
- Antonetti, M., Scherrer, S., Kienzler, P.M., Margreth, M. and Zappa, M.: Process-based
Hydrological Modelling: The Potential of a Bottom-Up Approach for Runoff
Predictions in Ungauged Catchments, under review for Hydrol. Process.
- EGU General Assembly - April 2015 - Vienna (AT) - "Evaluating different mapping approaches of dominant runoff processes with similarity measures and synthetic runoff simulations" - Poster presentation
- 4. Trierer Workshop zur Niederschlag-Abfluss-Modellierung - October 2015 - Trier (DE) - "Überprüfung eines prozessnahen Abflussbildungsmoduls auf der Hangskale
und in klein- und mesoskaligen Gebieten" - Oral presentation
- Convegno ARGEALP “Dissesto idrogeologico nell’arco alpino e prealpino: previsione,
prevenzione e gestione dell’emergenza" - March 2016 - Lugano (CH) - "Il
processo di generazione del deflusso durante le piene: simulazione e
previsione con l'utilizzo di carte del processo di deflusso e curve IDF" - Oral presentation
- EGU General Assembly - April 2016 - Vienna (AT) - "Comparing bottom-up and top-down parameterisations of a process-based runoff generation model tailored on floods" - Oral presentation