LITERATURE MANAGEMENT WITH ENDNOTE
Aims: You get introduced to scientific literature management with Endnote.
• How to import and organise literature information including fulltext PDFs.
• Citing references and creating bibliographies in your scientific document using Endnote’s Cite-While-You-Write (MS Word plugin).
• How to modify/create output styles using Endnote’s style editor.
Participants: max 12 (computers provided).
Download a flyer with all relevant information including location maps herehttp://www.lib4ri.ch/services/trainings.html.
- Please register online
- Each venue is open to all members of the 4 research institutes Eawag, Empa, PSI and WSL.
- Registration closes one week prior to the event.
- Should the course dates at your home location be inconvenient for you, feel free to register for another location.
- The course is free of charge.
- On request, students attending four or more modules will receive a recommendation for 1 ECTS credit point.