WSL is bound by the General Terms and Conditions of the ETH Domain. The general terms and conditions must be made known to the suppliers and, in order to be valid, must be accepted in writing by the suppliers. Differing terms and conditions may be negotiated between the client and the supplier for individual transactions. It is strongly recommended to insist on the application of the GTCs of the ETH Domain.
- GTC for service orders (pdf, 105 KB)
- GTC for the procurement of goods (pdf, 121 KB)
- GTC for IT services (pdf, 250 KB)
- GTC for the procurement and maintenance standard software (pdf, 298 KB)
- GTC for the purchase and maintenance of hardware (pdf, 254 KB)
- GTC for IT works contracts and contracts for the maintenance of individual software packages (pdf, 302 KB)
- GTC for research contracts (pdf, 141 KB)
The Federal Procurement Conference (FPC) approved an integrity clause in September 2000 to avoid corruption in procurement. The clause is to be included in the respective invitation to tender and the contract together with the corresponding GTC of the ETH Domain. The integrity clause contains a penalty for failure to comply with the obligations arising from this clause.