- Case study (Canton of Graubünden) on risk awareness and preventive behaviour on a local scale: This study aims to contribute to a better understanding of circumstances under which individuals are motivated to take preventive action. Theoretical background: theorie of social representations (Serge Moscovici; Wolfgang Wagner and Nicky Hayes) and social-psychological motivation theory. Research period: january - june 2014
- Representative population survey on prevalence and influencing factors of social capacities in respect of natural hazard risks in Switzerland.
Research period: June - december 2014
- Quantitative study on the effect of a flood risk information campaign on property owners' risk preparedness in the city of Zurich
- Accompanying study (pretest-post-test) of a participatory decision-making process on long-term flood protection in the Canton of Zurich
- Qualitative study on the implementation of the flood risk map in the city of Zurich.
- Evaluation of a training program for Local Natural Hazard Consultants in Switzerland
|2009||MA in Sociology, University of Heidelberg, Germany|
|2012||Certificate "Academic English Writing for Publication" (ETH Zurich)|
|2012||Certificate "Project Management for Research" (ETH Zurich)|
|2013 - 2015||Diploma "Advanced Statistics" (ETH Zurich)|