- Make sure IPP is installed in a location whose path contains no blanks (i.e., ‘C:\IPWIN60’)
- Launch ‘ROXAS_XYZ_setup.exe’ and push ‘OK’ in the first window
- Change the directory of the installation to your IPP directory (i.e., ‘C:\IPWIN60’) when prompted for the installation path
- Copy-paste one to several ROXAS configuration files (*.rsf) into the user application folder. The designated folder opens when pushing Manage configuration files in ROXAS main window (see ROXAS screenshots). Some configuration files are shipped with the ROXAS installation package.
Simply run a newer ‘ROXAS_XYZ_setup.exe’ over an existing older ROXAS installation and follow the instructions (no need to uninstall any older version!)
- To remove ROXAS access the Windows Installer (‘Control Panels’ > ‘Add/Remove Software’)
- Navigate to ROXAS and push ‘Remove’
- Optional: the ROXAS folder within the user application folder that contains the ROXAS configuration files is not automatically removed. It has to be deleted manually.