Dr. Andrea D. Kupferschmid
+41 44 739 28 13
Institut fédéral de recherches sur la forêt, la neige et le paysage WSL
Birmensdorf Bi HP D 64
Clipping Experiment: Browsing resilience of fir, spurce and beach saplings
Characteristics of game impact: Derivation of characteristics for the evaluation of game impact on tree regeneration
Carbon storage and water use efficiency in Abies alba as affected by simulated browsing and genetic heritability
Methodological comparison and time series analyses on ungulate browsing on tree regeneration in Switzerland
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.ch/citations?user=Tltie30AAAAJ&hl=de
Researcher ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2113-9792
Effects of Ungulate Browsing on Forest Regeneration and Silviculture: Special implications for palatable tree species such as Abies alba. IUFRO International Symposium, Birmensdorf, Switzerland 14 - 16 October 2015
- Master degree in Biology at University of Bern, Institute of Plant Sciences, Topic: „Dispersal and microsite limitation in an abandoned calcareous grassland on Monte San Giorgio”.
- Master degree in geology University of Bern.
- Lectureship (qualification and authorisation to teach at high shool level) in Biology at University of Bern.
- Ph.D. thesis (Dr. sc. nat. ETH) at the Chair of Forest Ecology (formerly Department of Forest Sciences), ETH Zürich, elaborated at WSL, Birmensdorf, Topic: „Succession in a protection forest after Picea abies die-back“.
- Post gradual course in statistics. ETH Zürich, Thesis topic: „Effects of microsites and logs on the impact of ungulates on Picea abies regeneration“.