Dr. Volodymyr Trotsiuk
Volodymyr work concentrated on disentangling effect of different exogenous and indigenous factors on tree and stand level growth and biomass accumulation; stand dynamics and disturbance history; forest biodiversity. Volodymyr is passion about using such tools as R and ArcGis to uncover meaningful information from large datasets and translate statistical results into logical scientific publications.
Research Interests: Forest ecology; Dendroecology; Forest Inventory and data analysis
- 2018–till present | , Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL, Forest Dynamics / ETH Zurich, Institute of Agricultural Science, Grassland Sciences Group - Quantifying, understanding and predicting forest growth in Switzerland
- 2012-2018 | , Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague, Department of Forestry and Wood Technology
- 2014 | , Harvard Forest University, USA
- 2013-2014 | , Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
- 2011-2012 | , Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL