+41 44 739 24 87
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL
Birmensdorf Bi LG D 04
Occupation at WSL
Since 2018: PhD in the project Sediment Cascades in Alpine Mass Movements - A sub-project of WSL strategic Initiative “Climate Change Impacts on Alpine Mass Movements” (CCAMM)
- Climate change impacts on Alpine mass movements
- Dynamics of debris flows
- Natural hazards in the Alpine region
- since 2018: PhD Student, Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape (WSL), Birmensdorf, Switzerland. Project: "Sediment cascades in Alpine mass movements".
- 2015 - 2018: Master of Science in Environmental Engineering, ETH Zürich, Switzerland. Thesis: "Impacts of radar rainfall estimation uncertainties on simulated flash floods in a desert environment".
- 2011 - 2015: Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering, ETH Zürich, Switzerland. Thesis: "Characterizing regionalized land use and land use change flows for forestry products and quantifying their impact on biodiversity".
- Oct 2017 - Jan 2018: Master Thesis Project at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
- Jan 2017 - Aug 2017: Intern at Hunziker, Zarn & Partner, Aarau, Switzerland. Engineering Office for Hydraulic Engineering.