Dr. Elke Kellner
Climate change mitigation and adaptation, governance of resource uses, social-ecological systems, water and climate change policies, trade- offs and synergies to reach Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- Since 11/2019: PostDoc, Mountain Hydrology and Mass Movements, Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL, CH.
- Since 01/2012: Elected Member of the Commission “Processing and trade of certified organic food” (MKV). Bio Suisse, Basel, CH.
- Since 02/1999: Lecturer. Section of Organic Food Quality and Food Culture, University of Kassel, Witzenhausen, DE.
- 08/2016-10/2019: PhD in Climate Science (summa cum laude), Oeschger Centre for Climate Change Research, University of Bern, CH. Title: “Multi-purpose reservoirs for alleviating water shortages: Opportunities and challenges in the governance processes to coordinate competing resource uses under climate change”. Prof. Dr. Rolf Weingartner and Prof. Dr. Jean-David Gerber.
- 02/2018-04/2019: CAS in University Teaching, University of Bern, CH.
- 01/2016-07/2016: Training in Spatial Planning, Swiss Association of Spatial Planning, Bern, CH.
- 01/2015-12/2016: Research Assistant. Federal Office for Spatial Development (ARE), Bern, CH.
- 08-12/2014: Lecturer. School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL, Bern University of Applied Sciences, CH.
- 09/2013-3/2015: Bachelor Minor Sustainable Development, University of Bern, CH.
- 2006-2013: Lecturer and Research Assistant. School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL, Bern University of Applied Sciences, CH.
- 08/05-07/06: Nature Conservation and Experiential Education: BUND für Umwelt- und Naturschutz, Ravensburg, DE.
- 09/1998-06/1999: Guest Student in Organic Agricultural Sciences: University of Kassel, Witzenhausen, DE.
- 1995-1997: Diploma in Biochemistry, Free University of Berlin, DE. Diploma Thesis at Biozentrum, University of Basel, Prof. Dr. Gottfried Schatz, CH.