Inst. Developm. and D&I-Coordinator
+41 44 739 29 31
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL
Birmensdorf Bi HL D 20
Areas of responsibility at WSL
- Trust and ombudsperson: confidential contact point for leadership issues, conflicts and personal concerns; also short-term coaching and mediation.
- Research integrity: responsible for disseminating information and clarifying questions on research integrity; in collaboration with Prof. Dr Felix Kienast.
- Promotion of equal opportunities: one of the ETH Domain's priority areas in human resources development is the promotion of equal opportunities for female professionals, especially the development of their careers.
- Diversity & Inclusion: concept development and implementation of measures for an inclusive WSL.
- Institutional development: further development of the WSL culture to achieve the above goals in close coordination with the Directorate.
Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
Equal Opportunities, Diversity and POE Officer, Insititutional Development
Since Aug. 2019
LUDINA - connecting cultures, Zurich
Consultant, management coach and trainer
Aug. 2010–Aug. 2019
transparent Language Solutions, Berlin and Zurich
Managing director of communication and translation agency
Jan. 1996–July 2010
Amnesty for Women, Hamburg
Europe-wide project on health promotion for migrant women
Funding: European Union, DG V
Sept. 1993–Dec. 1995
Education and Training
- Mediator, member of the professional association Mediationsforum Schweiz
- Certified systemic coach, member of the professional association dvct
- Mental health first aider, ensa (crisis intervention)
- Occupational psychologist, M.Sc.
- Literature and cultural studies, M.A.
- Apprenticeship in animal husbandry, specialisation in sheep farming